• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I wouldn't be surprised if Donovan backs out of this whole ordeal today or tomorrow. It'd make a pretty big mess too.

He clearly doesn't want to be there - he's coming in Thursday night for a Friday game.

I'm ready for the epic German ego vs the whiny passive-aggressive ego fight to be over with.

Why are anonymous sources within the Fed even leaking this stuff? What is there to gain to do this the week of supposedly honoring LD or focusing on the new generation, depending on who you talk to? Just looks like petty bullshit.

Nice run from the winger to give Sweden an equalizer with Russia. Ibra on the bench.

Amazing video. I got chills but then got pissed all over again that he was left out of Brazil.

Just saw some Natty kids in the Atlanta airport. Nobody I recognized; probably U-19s.

Back