• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Damn...had Nederlands at 3+ goal victory on streak for cash...starting over again.

I'm in Croatia atm (Split) ... pretty fun to be here whenever Croatia is playing any sport on the national level. Everyone was out in the streetside cafes cheering (Croatia beat Bulgaria 1-0 in Sofia). People from the Balkans are crazy as hell about their teams.

@GrantWahl: USA lineup: Guzan; Chandler, Orozco, Brooks, Garza; Yedlin, Bedoya, Diskerud, Gyau; Donovan, Altidore

Speed on the flanks mofos...

@BrianSciaretta: Mix Diskerud has now played 1004 minutes for the #usmnt. While he is on the field, the US team is outscoring its opponents 32-8

I'm in Croatia atm (Split) ... pretty fun to be here whenever Croatia is playing any sport on the national level. Everyone was out in the streetside cafes cheering (Croatia beat Bulgaria 1-0 in Sofia). People from the Balkans are crazy as hell about their teams.

I can't wait to visit Croatia, whenever that is

Damn...had Nederlands at 3+ goal victory on streak for cash...starting over again.

+1

No idea how the Dutch fucked up that prop. They had ~80% possession (mostly in the attacking sector), played some of the match against 10 men, and were at home against a far inferior side.

They actually scored a fourth goal with a minute left in injury time that was called back by a suspect offside ruling.

Back