• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Wondo is wearing the captain's armband.

Burn it down. Burn it all to the ground and start over.

We in this country need to adopt a policy of never speaking or writing about Wondo's miss in Brazil ever again.

There's just no point to rehashing it. Shit, just hearing it mentioned in passing is enough to ruin my evening.

We in this country need to adopt a policy of never speaking or writing about Wondo's miss in Brazil ever again.

There's just no point to rehashing it. Shit, just hearing it mentioned in passing is enough to ruin my evening.

Yeah, it's like talking about B-tl-r or being Pit-sno--led.

lol at Wood. As soon as I praised his performance, he proceeded to play like a pub league player. You have to bury that.

Ives Galarcep ‏@SoccerByIves 10m10 minutes ago
Asked what Klinsmann said to him, Donovan said “he told me he should have taken me to Brazil. Just Kidding.” #USMNT #Hilarious

Whatever. Halftime interview: "I've sacrificed so much." My fucking 11 year old looked at me and said, "He makes money, right?" Lots of it, son. Lots of it.

Sacrifice? That's rich.

good quip from Landon. and that should have occurred.

Thanks for all the good memories #10.

Yedlin looked like our best player in spurts, invisible often as well
Altidores hold up play excellent as always
Wood sucks, hard
Mix is flashy but he can't dominate a midfield

That's all I got

Sounds like Gyau's injury isn't as bad as possibly feared. Early estimates are 4 weeks.

Jozy should have had 3 assists with better finishing. Had some nice hold up play but some really heavy touches as well.

Altidore was damn Arvydas Sabonis out there. Posting his ass up at the foul line and dishing to cutters. GD why did your hamstring give out in Brazil???

it's a great place to see a game....went in 2009 to see Fulham beat Liverpool 3-1 and lucked into both a Torres and Dempsey goal too

Back