• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I mean, Green scored on his first touch of the World Cup. Against Belgium!

Great. He had proven nada to that point. Jurgen being weird.

Davis was at least versatile

Anybody keeping up with the USSF presidential election? I'm sure we are all #Sunilout but is anybody else #Wynaldaain?

You don't like him? He's much better than anyone else outside of Darke, IMO

Wow, really? I think he is the worst. Speaks only in cliches (loves to talk about effort) and seemingly assumes that everyone watching has the lowest level of knowledge about the sport. I never learn anything from him.

You don't like him? He's much better than anyone else outside of Darke, IMO

I like him a lot as well. As far as the insight he provides, I don't think he's really any different than any of the color guys we got for EPL games. He knows the game, he's personable, he's clearly a US fan but he's not afraid to be critical in constructive ways during the watch. I do think he offers interesting insight from time to time on what's happening, or why it's happening.

Wow, really? I think he is the worst. Speaks only in cliches (loves to talk about effort) and seemingly assumes that everyone watching has the lowest level of knowledge about the sport. I never learn anything from him.

Safe assumption, IMO

Mix couldn't hack it ay NYCFC. He gone.

Johansson has a terrible haircut. When he chops off his pony he may have a shot.

Julian Green hasn't gotten better since he was 17.

Speaking of which, don't you need a new avatar now?

Back