• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Sadly the Copa America rarely offers much entertainment value

It’s incredible how terrible it is. Unknown players in Euro use the tournament as a potential platform to make money. Unknown players in the Copa think “hey, I know that guy, let’s see if his leg snaps or worst case scenario I don’t connect and roll around so maybe he somehow gets a yellow”.

uKFGhCy.jpg

that's a great shot with the GOAL on the board and the DARE TO SHINE up top with the lights

This Canada team has some talent. Not sold on their defense but they've got a nice young attack to build on.

All Canadian fans I come across on twitter says the defence is terrible.

Damn, Haiti. What a comeback. Guess that Canada attack cant hide the defense after all.

Mexico-Costa Rica has been wide open. 1-1 in the 82nd minute. CR ties it up on a dubious penalty call. Campbell was slightly fouled, but it occurred outside of the box.

Come on you Ticos!

This has been a scrappy match. Official has done well to keep it at 11 v 11. Mexico almost certain to grab a last minute winner though.

Same “A” team that we saw in the first two matches. Zardes starts over Jody.

just because he won the ball doesn't make it a clean tackle

it was still a foul, STU

class goal

Pulisic puts it on a platter for McKennie to head home from 5 yards out

Was just going to say McKennie not playing well early and like that he scores on a great ball from Pulisic.

Back