• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

ArgentinaFW Daniel Colasimone
Scandal in Mexico camp. Jonathan Dos Santos and Nestor Vidrio have been accused of bringing prostitutes into their rooms. #CopaAmerica

:laugh: awesome :laugh:

Preseason friendlies are just about 2 weeks away.

Hell Fulham's first game is Thursday against Faroe powers NSI Runavik.

And the road to Munich begins today with Valletta @ Tre Fiori and F91 Dudelage @ FC Santa Coloma. GET YOUR TICKETSSSSSSSSSSSS

starting lineup vs. North Korea: Solo; Le Peilbet, Buehler, Rampone, Krieger; Cheney, Boxx, Lloyd, O'Reilly; Rodriguez, Wambach

I'm officially finished being excited about any American U-17's, or even U-20's for that matter. They NEVER pan out.

Probably the wise thing to do, although without doing any research I'd bet we have a higher percentage of 17s and 20s graduate to the senior team than most countries. Whether that's actually a good thing is up for debate.

Scandal in Mexico camp. Jonathan Dos Santos and Nestor Vidrio have been accused of bringing prostitutes into their rooms. #CopaAmerica

:laugh: awesome :laugh:

There are no fewer than 7 Mexican players who are being sent home because of having prostitutes in their hotel rooms while in Quito. 7!

This. Is. AWESOME.

Jona Dos Santos, Marco Fabián, Javier Cortés, Néstor Calderon, Néstor Vidrio, David Cabrera & Liborio Sánchez are the players sent home.

Prostitute lovers.

Ah, well. I see that they learned much from me, afterall.

Sven_Goran_Eriksson_782946a.jpg

What's the difference between a Chilean and a Mexican?

One is desperate to get out of a dirty hole. While the other is desperate to get into one.

The more I think about it, the more I believe Bob will coach us out through 2014. And the more I think about that, the more I am ok with it. Flame away.

If there's anyone out there who could do better with our current talent pool and will come for our non impressive job and minimal amount of money then PM their name and number.

I don't understand how this is the one team you cheer for and you're content with Bob. Say hello to Bruce Arena's second term all over again. And Bruce did better his first world cup and his MLS record was far superior to Bob's.

I'd be fine with just another MLS coach taking over if need be. But we need someone else to reinvigorate the squad. We barely made it out of a crap Gold Cup group, keeping Bob isn't even safe. Who's to say we won't also struggle in World Cup qualifying?

I don't understand how this is the one team you cheer for and you're content with Bob. Say hello to Bruce Arena's second term all over again. And Bruce did better his first world cup and his MLS record was far superior to Bob's.

I'd be fine with just another MLS coach taking over if need be. But we need someone else to reinvigorate the squad. We barely made it out of a crap Gold Cup group, keeping Bob isn't even safe. Who's to say we won't also struggle in World Cup qualifying?

So you call me out for being content with Bob and then in the same post you say you'll be content with any MLS coach? Just making sure I read that correctly.

Back