• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

You could see it when she put the ball down. It wouldn't rest where she wanted it to rest and she allowed it to sit poorly in a divot. Dumb move.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. It made her look very nervous and/or resigned.

That German chick climbed all over that Jap girl. Come on, ref! Call the fucking foul!

Wouldn't mind seeing Japan take Germany down but I'm guessing Germany gets at least 2 off set pieces and that will be hard for Japan to overcome.

Maybe you shouldn't have climbed all over your opponent, Kelig. That's what happens when you mess with a country that just went thru a Tsunami. Insensitive Germans...

Would just like to take a moment to say how much I heart Ian Darke. One of the best announcers in the game and it's clear he put in the effort to study up on all the women's teams. He seems to have a good amount of respect for the women's game too. Getting him is the best thing ESPN has done in a while.

Would just like to take a moment to say how much I heart Ian Darke. One of the best announcers in the game and it's clear he put in the effort to study up on all the women's teams. He seems to have a good amount of respect for the women's game too. Getting him is the best thing ESPN has done in a while.

Pos Rep

Love me some Darke

Just looked at some of the German team's playboy photos. There are no nudes but they do look kind of nice. I'd hit it.

I think Sawa just got kicked in the poon. Owie. Speaking from a female perspective that feels very not good can't see her staying out though if that's all it was.

Just a question, but do you really expect this to go well?

USA defense looks awful IMO.

Hahaha, no, I don't like our chances tomorrow

"USA, A-Ok!" is something from when I lived in Charlotte. We had been day drinking and doing a "red neck bash" and my housemate just puked his guts out and was just sitting there on the deck outside. We asked him, "Dude, are you gonna make it?" He didn't say anything. So we asked him to say anything. And he blurted out, "USA, A-Ok!"

Obviously something that you had to be there to appreciate how funny it was, but it has become one of my favorite phrases.

And then I found 5 dollars.

Back