• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

The German keeper has got to do better on that from that tight angle. If she stands her ground it is an easy save.

The German keeper has got to do better on that from that tight angle. If she stands her ground it is an easy save.

Yep. She sold out to protect her near post. Bit of a panic move/didn't trust her agility there.

You'd think they'd shoot on one of these free kicks instead of sending yet another floated ball to get cleared

These German forwards have been awful. Granted I haven't seen Prinz in 3 years, but I can't imagine she's any worse than these clowns

Birgit Prinz: "I would have scored those shots"

(not really (yet) but seems eerily similar to 2007)

My neighbor, 1991 World Cup Champion Wendy Gebauer Palladino (name drop), just told me about this game while I was running. Opens it up a bit.

Some Jozy news. Granada might want him on loan and Alkmaar and Jozy apparently have agreed on terms for 3 years but sounds like they might not have the 4-5 million required to buy him

Ahh come on this isn't the MNT, y'all have no faith. The women will get it done today. 3-1

Back