• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Your assumption is correct.

I would never negrep someone for their genuine opinion and/or analysis. But meh...whatever.

Me either if they stated their opinion and argued for it once or twice. But to post the same thing over and over when no one agrees with you is just asinine. You're clearly not changing their opinions.

Also Rapinoe(?) had one stupid play that just symbolizes womans sports where one other chick was trying to clear it out for the US and Rapinoe made an attempt to block her from doing so and the ball went out of bounds for a corner from Japan.

Actually Rapinoe had some HORRENDOUS corner kicks - negating our advantage in the air.

God Kahonji is a dumbass. My eyes are bleeding from looking at the last few pages. Must google image Alex Morgan to fix this.

42 – Lionel Messi shots in the 2011 Copa America and 2010 World Cup combined.

He failed to score in both.

2418792.jpeg

2015138335.jpg

I need to be a professional athlete

Great cross from Peru that went straight through the box just inches in front of two outstretched Peruvians.

Suarez is a twat, a silly talented twat, but a twat none-the-less. That is all.

Uruguay up. Forlan hit a great shot that was going just wide, but the keeper muffs it and Suarez finishes the rebound.

That finish was not easy, such a tight angle. Suarez did amazingly to slow down on a dime and square himself to the goal before shooting.

Back