• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Deuce surround by fairly good company:

AqoLhaqCIAETQSc.jpg:large

If anyone is wanting to buy one of the new jerseys then shoot me a PM. Ill send you the password for my goalclub membership on soccer.com. Should save you around 15.00 on the authentic jersey and 5.00-8.00 on the replicas, depending on price.

Or open up your own Goal Card membership and save that total right away and have the Gold Club Card for life.

Come on, sd3.

Or open up your own Goal Card membership and save that total right away and have the Gold Club Card for life.

Come on, sd3.

You don't mind if I give you my first public neg rep for that, do you, dv7? :thumbsup:

I appreciate it, sd3. My wife tells me, however, that 40 year old men should not wear national team jerseys...which means I have to pay for one in cash sometime, so she doesn't see the credit card charge. :thumbsup:

Come on, sd3.

But then you wouldn't save 15.00, you'd just be getting the GC membership for free with the jersey. Why not just use my account for life and always save? :)

sd3 looking for those points for freebies (i respect it)

:thumbsup:

You don't mind if I give you my first public neg rep for that, do you, dv7? :thumbsup:

I appreciate it, sd3. My wife tells me, however, that 40 year old men should not wear national team jerseys...which means I have to pay for one in cash sometime, so she doesn't see the credit card charge. :thumbsup:

She will be none the wiser when you wear it for the first time either. Women. So dumb. Amirite?

HOLY! If you decide to get a name or number put on the new authentic jersey then it bumps the price up to 170.00+. Looks like ill be waiting a few month for that price to fall.

That is fucking absurd. Shame on the USSF. Trying to fleece their supporters.

I was will to pay 135 for an authentic kit with baby Bradley's name and number on it but 175 is just stupid.

I'm sitting here cashing out 529s for next year's tuition. $170 seems a little steep in light of that :thumbsup:

I overpriced. Its ONLY 164.99 on soccer.com with a goal club discount. BUT WAIT, THERES MOARRR. enter the code 1extra and receive a free Nike ball worth 16.99. BUT WAIT, THERES MOARRRRRR, enter the code 1shipping and receive free shipping on all orders over 100.00!

sd3 really wants those GC points

nah. no one is going to buy that crap. Plus do the GC points really do anything? I have 22 and everything costs around 300 GC points. I dont see how anyone could reach that level when ive been buying since 2006

maybe a club or something that buys kits/boots/balls every year could get a free keychain

Back