• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I'm trying to get into soccer. I don't wanna spend extra $$$ to purchase soccer channels. Best channel to watch in the triad with TWC?

If you have an internet connection and don't mind the idea of streaming from not particularly legal sites, you can watch every match that's televised anywhere in the world for free. And if the matches you want to watch are from any of the bigger leagues, you'll be able to watch them at a high enough quality to basically rival tv.

forum.wiziwig.eu
www.rojadirecta.me
chanfeed.com

These three sites may or may not interest you. Not that I would recommend watching on said sites, as that's frowned upon by some. But if you were to, Sopcast feeds are said to be extremely high quality and reliable...so i've read.

I'm trying to get into soccer. I don't wanna spend extra $$$ to purchase soccer channels. Best channel to watch in the triad with TWC?

FoxSoccer comes with digital cable, I believe. Channel 511, maybe? I don't remember too well since I switched to DirecTV. 619 on there.

Oh, right. I'm dumb, he did say FSC. I think that's 511 in Winston, but I'm just not 100% positive. And I don't think my parents would appreciate the call right now to ask such a question.

Jozy isn't even Liverpool quality right now, but he is having a fantastic season.

@briansciaretta: Goal!! Andrew Wooten!!!!! First Bundesliga goal for the young American! Puts Kaiserslautern up 2-0 on Hertha!!

@briansciaretta: Goal!! Andrew Wooten!!!!! First Bundesliga goal for the young American! Puts Kaiserslautern up 2-0 on Hertha!!

Maybe they shouldn't have waited until mid April to give him a start. That team is absolutely miserable offensively.

Another match, another Jozy goal. They have a 2-1 lead in the 65th. Absolutely crucial they keep all three points or their title chase is over. The win keeps them in the 2nd CL spot as well.

Jozy: the textbook example of the power of first team time. I wish he'd spent those couple of years in Holland instead of Spain. What a waste.

He's subbed off at the 89th minute. Is it enough time for AZ to blow their lead?

He's subbed off at the 89th minute. Is it enough time for AZ to blow their lead?

So that's 3 straight matches where he has scored and then gets subbed off only to see AZ blow a 2-1 lead. At least they held on to win this one.

So that's 3 straight matches where he has scored and then gets subbed off only to see AZ blow a 2-1 lead. At least they held on to win this one.

He was gassed when he got subbed out today, but the previous two they took him off in the 65th and 75th minute I think. Today they were playing to score until the final whistle, much easier to keep a lead that way.

He was gassed when he got subbed out today, but the previous two they took him off in the 65th and 75th minute I think. Today they were playing to score until the final whistle, much easier to keep a lead that way.

Manager's make mistakes and learn. Glad to see AZ's manager learned from his.

@USsoccerDaily: Good news: Oguchi Onyewu starting for Sporting today. 1st match back since knee injury in late Feb. Great development ahead of #usmnt camp

Back