• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Eh, he walked right into the team and immediately won the starting spot, so I'm not too worried about that.

@USfutblog: Charlie Davies earns first start for Randers FC today in Danish league...played 90 minutes #formerUSMNTer

USMNT vs. Spain on June 4th at Gillette Stadium in Boston, Mass

Boston Massacre Part Deux.

But unlike DV7, I like international friendlies. Except ours when we suck hairy Canadian moose cock. As a casual soccer fan, I get into international competition much more than club ball, with the exception of Barcelona - I'll watch them anytime.

As long as Boca, Cameron and Goodson are healthy, Ream will never see the field. I still think he has potential but he has to play to get better and he's currently not playing much for Bolton.

Josh Gatt with the assist on Moldes goal. Up 3-0 on agg in Europa league play. He also put a shot off the post.

Josh Gatt with the assist on Moldes goal. Up 3-0 on agg in Europa league play. He also put a shot off the post.

4-0 now.

Jozy and Boyd starting for AZ and Rapid Vienna in a half hour. AZ lost the away leg to Anzhi in Russia 1-0. Rapid Vienna lost to PAOK away 2-1.

Mix just scored a beauty to give Rosenborg a 2-1 lead (3-2 aggregate) over Legia Warsaw.

Rapid hit an empty netter from half and they're through to the group stage.

@BrianSciaretta: Breakdown of Jamaica's roster: 9 players from MLS, 1 EPL, 2 Championship, 4 Norway, 4 Jamaica, 1 from Vietnam, Turkey, Sweden, Finland,

Back