• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I think a good summer project for us would be to rank (with visual evidence, of course) the quality of women that players pull based on their nationality. Extensive research will obviously need to be done to get past the well known players and into what the common first tier player can attain.

The new Croatia away is very sharp.

croatia-euro-2012-away-nike-football-shirt-a.jpg

@briansciaretta: According to sources, only 10,000 tickets have been sold so far here in Genoa for the Italy-#usmnt game.

I like it, but that is one of Portugal's worst over the last few years. They have had some nice kits since the turn of the century. Lucky bastards.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Italy - USA @ 2:30, Revs - RSL @ 8:00, US23 - Mex23 @ 10:00. All meaningless but I'm still pumped.

That blue shirt sucks balls. However the rumored hoops shirt is slowly growing on me. I think I'll grow to like it.

Also I forgot about the U-23's playing El Douche tonight. Pretty stoked that we'll be televised. I wish they had kept Shea with them, but if he starts against the I-Ties I guess that makes more since. Either way its gonna be a fun day of footie.

Not to mention in the picture it says away kit and on the title banner of the website it says home kit. I highly doubt we rock a blue home kit

Back