• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

REVEAL YOURSELF...as a child.

Reaction score
In this thread we post pictures showing how awesome we were as kids.

The more awkward the better.

I'll start it out...

candice1.png

I am on the left...with the bib dress and awesome red tights. Please notice my father's 'stache and Mother's perm. The 80's...hell yes.

candice2.png

Yes...that's me in all my glory on the right. I was not in ballet...I remember wearing this tutu just for the hell of it...all the time. Also...no I am not Asian despite my squinty eyes.

candice3.png

Yupp...me on the left. Dressed as a Lion for probably the 4th year in a row. I was not a creative child. Nor did I like taking pictures when I wanted to go out and get my damn Halloween candy.

candice4.png

Me on the right. My grandma used to put me in these damn curlers...ugh. I still remember how bad I hated them.

so...that's it. Hard to believe it but I have a lot of even more embarrassing pictures which may or may not include all 3 siblings in a bath tub together...and I'm pretty sure my sister is like 7. eek.

candice3.png

Yupp...me on the left. Dressed as a Lion for probably the 4th year in a row. I was not a creative child. Nor did I like taking pictures when I wanted to go out and get my damn Halloween candy.

My favorite picture of you ever, btw. Don't think I've ever told you that.

Just the total, "FUCKING HELL MOM! TAKE THE PICTURE ALREADY!" look on your face is too fantastic.

Your sister looks like she is constipated. No offense. Mad love for C.

LOL love it. I'm looking through pictures right now so I will have a slewww of pics for ya

like my? my sister I'm guessing?

she is 2 years older but we always got confused for twins. I always used her ID when we went out.

I know you said awkward, but all I've got is a photo of me looking like a baller at age 4:

1zmpgu8.jpg

White Keds with with the blazer, tie, and roses? I was a hipster ahead of my time. (my sleeves were too short/long though)

I'll contribute tomorrow after I steal my parents' photo albums.

dv7dog will have to make a diversion for this under cover op to be successful... hmmm...

I love the fact that I used to have hair...and blonde hair at that.

Back