• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

REVEAL YOURSELF...as a child.

I'm not even going to caption this.

Dino-4.jpg

Hahahaha brilliant. Do you have one of you on the back of a Buzz Lightyear doll too?

Have you scanned pictures into your computer? I'm pretty sure I don't have a single digital photo of my under the age of about 18.

Have you scanned pictures into your computer? I'm pretty sure I don't have a single digital photo of my under the age of about 18.

Yep. I was doing it earlier today, actually. When I was home for SB I grabbed a bunch of pictures to scan to use for wedding projects.

I agree with HTTD. that looks NOTHING like you.

I think I was about to kill my cousin's cat. my mom's note on the back of the picture says something like "WOW lucky that cat is so tolerant."

5596473753_277ec4fcb8.jpg

caption on this one is "[RTQ] with a wagon full of her friends." I really hope I had some other friends. I really love my jumper here but the rest is questionable. those socks?

5597055856_2e246391b2_b.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures, and will definitely be at the wedding =)

1-5.jpg

SmallBigTall, why do you have pics of me as a 4 year old? :wtfgay:

(NTTAWWT)

hahahaha I was wondering when you'd see it. :thumbsup:

DDA what are you doing this weekend? I might be heading east again if the fates allow

I agree! SBT that does not look like you at all!

Calm down party people, it is I. I have no clue where he got that from (weird), but I'm cool with it, b/c he's my boiiiii. (2) WakeGal, HTTD, you know SBT, which means there's a .0001% chance I know you.

RTQ, how many cats in that wagon?

:mad: none.

I see 2 Raggedy Annes (1 blonde, 1 typical redhead), 1 bunny, 1 Winnie the Pooh and I think I see part of a plush Hershey Kiss I was rather fond of. We didn't have any pets when I was that young (probably because I tortured my cousin's cat by trying to love it).

Back