• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reveal Yourself! Show my daddy your (oYo), I have a beach house!!

The bigger question: if it's encouraging you to friend me, what's your fucking problem, dude? Are you too good for me or what? ;)

Yes, it's your kids. I'm not into randomly facebook friending people. If I ever meet you in real life, then I'll be comfortable enough to click the button.

That looks like an old school United jersey. Circa what, 1988? :D

The 88 Home Shirt was fucking trash. About as bad as last years.

That was the '01 Home shirt "Vodafone" sponsor. Didn't even get anybody on the back of that one.

dv7dog

He is so awesome.

dv7dog.jpg

Yes, it's your kids. I'm not into randomly facebook friending people. If I ever meet you in real life, then I'll be comfortable enough to click the button.

Yeah, it's weird. Agreed. Now that my Saturdays are free again, I'll buy you a beer at a boards tailgate so you can comfortably friend me. ;)

I'm going to post often enough tonight to get rid of that stupid fucking AW Hamilton tag.

What's next: Josh Shoemaker or Ralph Kitley?

This is what happens when I'm told to take a picture seriously.

NotSerious.png

I don't do well when told what to do when I think the order/suggestion is stupid. I'm such a dick.

Back