• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reveal Yourself! Show my daddy your (oYo), I have a beach house!!

except when he posts on the politics boards, then the turns into a crazy conservative republican

I honestly consider Mags to be one of us. Since the Vandy boards blow, he's found a new home over here. He also made trips with us to the Orange Bowl and Car Care Bowl, so its hard to see me as foreigner.

I honestly consider Mags to be one of us. Since the Vandy boards blow, he's found a new home over here. He also made trips with us to the Orange Bowl and Car Care Bowl, so its hard to see me as foreigner.

It took you a week to come up with Sheik of Smoke?

I had a few others I was throwing around, but finally settled on that. I really liked Sultan of Smoke, but Irish is already a Sultan so I had to change it up.

African_Elephant_Trunk.jpg

you're right, that's probably how.

interesting... well, hi!

hi back at you! my bike has spent the last 8 months in storage, so you can imagine how life is going for me these days.

And lets be serious - OTF is the best non-Wake poster. It's not even close.

Back