• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reveal Yourself! Show my daddy your (oYo), I have a beach house!!

photo.php

at big brother's wedding

sigh. i don't know how to post pictures from fb.

155640_595089613553_7200740_34278733_4346701_n.jpg

:thumbsup:

20651_569219662143_7206370_33493496_249624_n.jpg

me at mardi gras on bourbon street with friends from wake (middle left)

74333_591806433073_7206383_34209690_6854973_n.jpg

and me as snooki for halloween this past year... most fun costume everrr!

Hillary Swank as a redhead, yeahcomeon.

Its amazing to me how the girls that post are actually really good looking, whereas some of the dudes are goblins.

Outside of Ph, Bish and myself of course.

lets not forget the reigning champeeen...

Not at all. As I said, my hairline was receding from excessive ponytails, so I cut it short to give it a break. I am growing it to my shoulders now that my hair dresser is out on maternity leave. Then we plan to dye it maroon like Britney Spear's hair in part of the "Womanizer" video. Like so:
bs03blog.jpg

My wife's hair is that color and cut right now. I dig it.

Not at all. As I said, my hairline was receding from excessive ponytails, so I cut it short to give it a break. I am growing it to my shoulders now that my hair dresser is out on maternity leave. Then we plan to dye it maroon like Britney Spear's hair in part of the "Womanizer" video. Like so:
bs03blog.jpg

Thats a good look.

Anonymity be damned. Since we're posting pics with long and short hair, here's me with both.

11qpe7.jpg

33cxjc7.jpg

My hair is long again now, and no, I didn't go through a breakup before I cut it off--I graduated from Wake, which is equally heartbreaking!

Last edited:
Not at all. As I said, my hairline was receding from excessive ponytails, so I cut it short to give it a break. I am growing it to my shoulders now that my hair dresser is out on maternity leave. ]

LOL Just giving you a hard time.

My wife's best friend has beautiful strawberry blond hair, but every 2 years or so, she'll "have a bad day" and immediately get it cut short (over her ears - much shorter than yours). Everytime she does it, I ask her "why the angry hair?" or call her "Sinead O'Connnor". She always gets pissed when I say that.

Thanks!! I really liked it short, but got sick of not being able to pull it up, and missed being able to curl it, etc. I think I'll probably switch it up between long and short in the future, the problem is that it takes about two years to grow it long again from a bob.

In the Santiago Bernabeu with a couple of bros. Me on the right, face partially shrouded in mystery.

2v0fok8.jpg

Back