• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reveal Yourself! Show my daddy your (oYo), I have a beach house!!

zssojd.jpg

I've posted long enough and always forgot this thread, so here I am. Under center on wedding day, MBDeacToy hiking the ball. Wedding was in Wait, reception in Bridger; the whole bridal party went out on the field and played football.

And I'm not intentionally advertising for Idlewild, can't do much about the watermark, but the guy does take good pictures.

Last edited:
zssojd.jpg

I've posted long enough and always forgot this thread, so here I am. Under center on wedding day, MBDeacToy hiking the ball. Wedding was in Wait, reception in Bridger; the whole bridal party went out on the field and played football.

And I'm not intentionally advertising for Idlewild, can't do much about the watermark, but the guy does take good pictures.

Dream wedding.

someone give me the cliffs on how to post a pic. Do I need to upload it to something like photobucket first or can I just save it to my hard-drive and post? :e-dummy:

someone give me the cliffs on how to post a pic. Do I need to upload it to something like photobucket first or can I just save it to my hard-drive and post? :e-dummy:

photobucket or the likes.

me2.jpg

Me at the bar, not to0 happy the ladyfriend was taking my pic.

Last edited:
zssojd.jpg

Is your name Willie Phisterbottom?

Back