• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reveal Yourself! Show my daddy your (oYo), I have a beach house!!

d90u95s.png

I did indeed.

That definitely explains it then. If you had been from Palmer I definitely would have remembered you, but you looked so familiar I knew you had to be from the "other" dorm. ;)

Now that I think about it, we may have hung out in a group a few times (and maybe once in DC...did you have a blonde friend who also lived in Piccolo?), but then again, who didn't among the ole TP2 area.

Tailgating greatness.

Attachments

• mobileimage.jpg
    mobileimage.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 103
That definitely explains it then. If you had been from Palmer I definitely would have remembered you, but you looked so familiar I knew you had to be from the "other" dorm. ;)

Now that I think about it, we may have hung out in a group a few times (and maybe once in DC...did you have a blonde friend who also lived in Piccolo?), but then again, who didn't among the ole TP2 area.

:sketch:

I have yet to post on this thread, but that ends now.

Drinkin at the apartment in KVegas:

w5qgx.jpg

In downtown Baltimore, after my first day at orientation for work:

2w3rkeu.jpg

Before the Sunny Ledfurd concert after a few shots of white rum with another poster, but I'm not gonna out him (even though yall probably already know):

zus554.jpg

zus554.jpg

You were awesome in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

If they can't hold their liquor it might be Nonny.

Nelly has 300+ posts? What the hell, I've never seen that person post at all. How many people are there that solely live on the chat thread?

Back