• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reveal Yourself! Show my daddy your (oYo), I have a beach house!!

what? nooo! the red is awesome!

Gave my son tickets to the UMd game for his 5th birthday - This was his first football game:

6376751705_30a3a1d26b.jpg

6376752019_0a9b7781f6.jpg

Back to normal but I ended up cutting it shorter then I intended recently....

IMG_3255_1.jpg

Saturday. This is about an hour and 15min from where I live out here.

that picture was taken about 2pm (sun is pretty low in the sky all day this time of year); I'm pretty sure that was our last run of the day. This was at Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort, looking south. The mountain visible in the picture is Mt. Jefferson.

that picture was taken about 2pm (sun is pretty low in the sky all day this time of year); I'm pretty sure that was our last run of the day. This was at Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort, looking south. The mountain visible in the picture is Mt. Jefferson.

My brother was working at Mt. Hood for the last 2 years (as a lift operator and snowboard instructor) but a knee injury has him selling cars to make ends meet while he can't work on the mountain. We keep meaning to take a trip up to visit him and his wife, pictures like this make me even more eager to make that happen.

My brother was working at Mt. Hood for the last 2 years (as a lift operator and snowboard instructor) but a knee injury has him selling cars to make ends meet while he can't work on the mountain. We keep meaning to take a trip up to visit him and his wife, pictures like this make me even more eager to make that happen.

dooooooooo it! I'll play w/ E for the day, even!

IMG_3255_1.jpg

Saturday. This is about an hour and 15min from where I live out here.

I admittedly know very little about photography but I'm pretty sure I've heard something about symmetrical balance in two focal points drawing focus to the center of the frame...

In layman's terms (that i understand)... I think you gots a facebook profile pic in this one.

I admittedly know very little about photography but I'm pretty sure I've heard something about symmetrical balance in two focal points drawing focus to the center of the frame...

In layman's terms (that i understand)... I think you gots a facebook profile pic in this one.

:) it is

Back