• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Richmond @ Wake Forest - 7pm - ESPN3 - Prediction/Game Thread

collins isn't playing nearly enough, every second obrien is in collins should be in instead

Collins has 25 pts, 14 reb, 5 blk in his first 27 minutes of college basketball.

It goes without saying but sitting Mitch for this whole time because of 2 fouls is beyond ridiculous. Manning makes huge mistakes.

I'd say our second half surge against Bucknell was related to liberal substituting in the first half. Keeping everyone fresh is important.

These new rules make the game nearly unwatchable. All we can hope is they call it this way against Duke. K's head will explode

This lineup should never happen. Two freshmen, a sophomore, and two walk ons?

agreed the lineup out there at this timeout is comical. like its so bad i dont believe it

Guess Danny figures steal some extra rest for DT, Mitch and Dinos here? I don't understand a lineup of BC, O'Brien, Doral, G-Mc and TVH???

Back