• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick & Morty Mafia Sign up! Game starts 6/22

I've only seen two episodes of Rick and Morty, but I liked them.

Bojack was great, Archer was good.

I couldn’t get into Bojack.

I also couldn’t get into Midnight Gospel.

Bojack season 1 is just ok. Every other season is really good. If you didn't make it to season 2, you didn't get to the really good stuff.

Depends. If you want a funny show about show business with great animal sight gags, Season 1 is fine. If you want deep character studies that’s where the rest of the seasons come strong.

I need to figure out my work schedule this week. Of course, this week was a good week to play and I got hit N1 so who knows.

I’ll play. I’m off Monday but beyond that I’ll be spotty during the afternoon.

We're at a good number now but i'll still fit in any stragglers that want to join.

Roles will go out first thing Monday morning (around 8 eastern). Deadlines will be 11, 2, 5.

I'd really appreciate a little god modding here giving me the Meeseeks or Mr. Poopybutthole role.

thanks man.

I'd really appreciate a little god modding here giving me the Meeseeks or Mr. Poopybutthole role.

thanks man.

If Meeseeks auto dies at the end of D1, I’m down with it.

Im doing 11/2/5 on Monday. After that it will be 1030/130/430.

Back