• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIDE THE HARLEY DOWN THE HILL!!! GO DEACS!

Need points here...can't come away empty handed.

I am very impressed by the Deacs so far. Clemson is elite talent wise. I have been to Death Valley many times and watched us get smothered by weaker Clemson teams than this. Mentally, our guys are competing very well. Executionally on offense, no. But our guys aren't intimidated at all. All credit to our players and our prep for the game. I had predicted often that our defense wouldn't be able to stand up for 80+ plays, and I still don't think we can expect that. But we're alot better team today than last week vs FSU. If we'd played like this last week we would've won easily.

I don't disagree, but if the same thing were happening to Wolford the "crowd" here would be blaming him ultimately, not the WRs.

Because his passes haven’t been particularly good?

What’re you getting at, Loh? We’re all watching the same game.

Clemson's defense is too good and our offense is just not good enough to take advantage of opportunities.

Hinton has been a little off target on some of his throws. They still should have been caught.

I am very impressed by the Deacs so far. Clemson is elite talent wise. I have been to Death Valley many times and watched us get smothered by weaker Clemson teams than this. Mentally, our guys are competing very well. Executionally on offense, no. But our guys aren't intimidated at all. All credit to our players and our prep for the game. I had predicted often that our defense wouldn't be able to stand up for 80+ plays, and I still don't think we can expect that. But we're alot better team today than last week vs FSU. If we'd played like this last week we would've won easily.

We've missed a lot of tackles on D, there are 60 yards of Clemmons offense that shouldn't have happened because of bad missed tackles...and i'm not talking about tackles where the Clemmons player was just to big, or put a big stiff arm, but just a missed tackle

If Hinton had been just a little quicker with the delivery, pass to Wade could have been a TD

Back