• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIDE THE HARLEY DOWN THE HILL!!! GO DEACS!

Well, What was Coach so upset about?

Defense is gassed, can't kick field goals, WR drops = humiliation on national tv at Clemson.

Just give up any thought that we’ll get a call.

...lay off the booze. Not entirely. Just a little.

Surprisingly I'm still very sober, although I plan to remedy that soon

I've been out on In-Game Clawson since Year One. His play calling and on-field decisions are trash

Clawson's gameplan today was to play conservative and rely on Special Teams. After last weekend why in the hell would that be your plan?

Lol at the announcers. "It was a pick play, but since it didn't get called, great play design!"

What did they have to lose, if it gets called they punt and pin us deep, it was a good play call.

good thing we thought clemson was just not gonna score the rest of the game. a 50 yd FG attempt down 14. my god, how dumb.

Clemson is 3-3 on 4th down and we are 0-0, speaks to the relative aggressiveness of the respective coaches

The refs are not gonna give us any calls....could cost the leagues 12 million if we won

Clawson will likely say stuff like, gotta make field goals, gotta make those catches, gotta make that tackle. Well, that's what talent amounts to. Players that can do all those things consistently.

good thing we thought clemson was just not gonna score the rest of the game. a 50 yd FG attempt down 14. my god, how dumb.

You would have gone for 4th and 15 or so?

Lateral option plays just give the D more time to get a push. It's clear where the ball is going.

Back