• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

smidge (2) - raise, eagles
chic (2) - knight, z22
knight (1) - tic
eagles (1) - damo
z22 (1) - redwing

pm if incorrect

What did you put in said wine fridge?

Mostly stuff from TJs, with one or 2 bottles from some Charlottesville wineries. Yesterday was the Grifone Zin, cause fuck you, $5 TJs wines are awesome.

Mostly stuff from TJs, with one or 2 bottles from some Charlottesville wineries. Yesterday was the Grifone Zin, cause fuck you, $5 TJs wines are awesome.

My trader joes only sells beer. So I will not accept the fuck you.

Timdunk

My trader joes only sells beer. So I will not accept the fuck you.

Timdunk

Aren't you in NYC? I thought NYC stores could sell wine. Worth stocking up whenever you get to a TJs that sells wine though. The other obvious pro move is stocking up on liquor at costcos that sell it. There's one off 395 in DC (literally on my way home from College Park!) where I stop by and take orders for bulk liquor purchases. Their store brand vodka is legit good, and its basically free.

Aren't you in NYC? I thought NYC stores could sell wine. Worth stocking up whenever you get to a TJs that sells wine though. The other obvious pro move is stocking up on liquor at costcos that sell it. There's one off 395 in DC (literally on my way home from College Park!) where I stop by and take orders for bulk liquor purchases. Their store brand vodka is legit good, and its basically free.

Is this pro-move tips from 2007? It feels like it.

No grocery store in NYC can sell over a certain alcohol percentage, I think, which is why there is no wine at TJs - only beer. I also don't go to trader joes because the line is redonkulous and never worth it - there is a line to get into the store and then a line of 200+ waiting to checkout, it blocks all the aisles, they have two people they employee to hold up signs pointing where the line starts. I have grown to hate trader joes, not because of their products, I like those, because of the people who shop there.

No grocery store in NYC can sell over a certain alcohol percentage, I think, which is why there is no wine at TJs - only beer. I also don't go to trader joes because the line is redonkulous and never worth it - there is a line to get into the store and then a line of 200+ waiting to checkout, it blocks all the aisles, they have two people they employee to hold up signs pointing where the line starts. I have grown to hate trader joes, not because of their products, I like those, because of the people who shop there.

o.jpg

These people get paid to do this

I think the correct play is to lynch a quiet and have Doofus investigate a quiet. Should Doofus reveal his investigation?

***Smidge***

Hi guys, can we please follow this plan? We have enough mislynches and others have posted enough to go back and piece together arguments. Let's eliminate the ?'s. I would be fine adding Knight to this pot, as he seemingly doesn't want to play.

We need to narrow this down to one person. As I mentioned earlier, worst case scenario for us is we have multiple people tied at the front late and one of our specials has to out himself.

I also am fine with ***Eagles***

We're in a pretty good spot so the argument we need Eagles alive doesn't hold weight. If anything, he is far more of a risk as mafia. That and he is the one who put Chic in a tie with MM with only 11 minutes to go.

My line is usually 1 person, or walking straight to the counter. Sorry about your life. And honestly, the costco thing blew my mind hole like 2 years ago. I'm not #teamold like you, so in 2007 I was still working on getting my drivers license, but I also never really grew up anywhere that had a costco that sold booze. The one in DC is basically brand new.

Back