• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Even POSwieners is hitting bombs now

I'm going to try hard to not take this so seriously this time because I'm already doing meta handstands in my head right now at Mystery Men voting for me because he presumes that I'm simple enough to be mafia and piggyback off of Gouda, but would I do that if I were mafia? Also, is he simple enough to think what I did is a mafia move or does he want me to think that he's no way that dumb to think what I did is a mafia move?

I'm gonna just act like this game is a freeroll.

***TiC***

This has to be civ. Or he didn't read.

After all the shit I got for voting Tic, zero chance that a maf member comes in and does it

Okay well I understand what you mean now even if I disagree with the logic behind it. I think it's likely you're civ so I am disappoint son

through p.5. Raise is civ lean based upon those MM quotes. TIC is civ lean based upon that post @MM.

You did make a terrible vote

IRC why I voted for Da d2 now - this post seemed odd on p.6 of day1 making a non-tongue in cheek (I think?) alignment based definitive statement about someone. Seemed odd.

Daddy is here!

Unzipped and bating

The secret is that no matter what you do, someone will think it was the wrong move. Some moves are just more wrong than others.

kind of like this post right before MM's death addressed to MM. then dv7 lists redwing as civ lean 3 mins later (not sure based upon what).

IRC why I voted for Da d2 now - this post seemed odd on p.6 of day1 making a non-tongue in cheek (I think?) alignment based definitive statement about someone. Seemed odd.

Pretty sure Da was just giving me shit because I voted for him before he even posted. The only thing that shows is that Da is not #TeamHammer

no reason to civ lean chic/smidge/damo/knight. knight & damo have been awol. don't really like anything chic / smidge have posted.

tim & tf22 i don't have specific reasons to civ lean but their tones have been better than chic/smidge.

have minor civ leans on ryala, da, redwing, raise
feel good about tic being civ
obviously doofus/nonny as civ

Pretty sure Da was just giving me shit because I voted for him before he even posted. The only thing that shows is that Da is not #TeamHammer

ah, didn't realize that when i was following - pulled Da's posts at the time before my d2 vote, saw his three that he made and one was alignment based which threw me.

no reason to civ lean chic/smidge/damo/knight. knight & damo have been awol. don't really like anything chic / smidge have posted.

tim & tf22 i don't have specific reasons to civ lean but their tones have been better than chic/smidge.

have minor civ leans on ryala, da, redwing, raise
feel good about tic being civ
obviously doofus/nonny as civ

Yeah, but if Damo is away and knows he's going to be away, why would he put his own teammate up 2 in that situation, especially after a maf got lynched the day before?

Civs pretty much have this locked now. I don't believe 22's RB claim, and I think he should be next.

***22***

Yeah, but if Damo is away and knows he's going to be away, why would he put his own teammate up 2 in that situation, especially after a maf got lynched the day before?

dunno. dunno why dv7 shows up 1 min before the deadline to cast a vote on a player near the lead when MM was dying either but it happened. i have no clue if damo is maf but i wouldn't clear him based upon that.

The good news is Eagles never has a wrong read on me. #leggo

Hi Eagles.

Which 2 remaining players are too proud to just give up and admit defeat?

Should go without saying, but civ RB should be firing away to try to stop a lynch.

Back