• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

You dicks better be ready for the banter tonight. I'm coming in hot

Thought dv7's posts coming back read meh to me so I was leaning towards opening on him here but with MM on the block don't see the incentive of a teammate showing up in the last minute like that throwing a civ up there knowing how it would look. Maybe I'm over thinking that.

Agree that Nonny looks good

I'm backburnering chic for the round with Mm's post. I said in signup I'd be iffy activity wise but to include me if you needed numbers. I should be around for a bit this round. Then I'll definitely be around later tonight if Alice

MM was the guy who could force us to. He is died. I'm upset about it cause I wanted that forced on me. Luckily knight will do it regardless.

I'm with redwing cause APPARENTLY damo doesn't exist.

***dv7***

If dv7 is bad, eagles posts about him will be hella interesting.

Uhhhh... Eagles opens that he thinks DV7 looks dirty but then doesn't pull the trigger on him knowing he'd likely get dickriders mounting up and putting his teammate in danger at the start?

However, Nonny shared the same opinion and pushed hard against DV7 voters all round, so maybe it means more that Eagles is civ? Leaglez didn't place a vote last round either.

I wonder if he still feels the same about Chic.

I'm good with timdunk or knight this round, going with the thought that 22 got zika then rb makes sense.

chic - not sure, but she did make that post saying she preferred redwing dying over Knight, so I wouldn't think both she and Redwing can be maf together.
da - ???????????
damo - absent, civ lean because he came in and placed a placeholder vote on DV7 putting him up 2. Also post #217. If Damo is maf, then holy shit, great job!
doofus - cop claim
eagles - probably dirty mafia
knight - absent, maf lean
nonny - super strong civ lean
raise - playing more civ-like, but not sure
redwing - not sure
ryala - strong civ lean
smidge - ??????????????????
tic - civ amirite?
timdunk - slight civ lean based on a few posts D1. Willing to be convinced otherwise.
z22 (formerly known as tf22) - slight civ lean, but he can be tricky. Liked his posts this round though regarding RB confusion.

From this, I would prefer not killing Nonny, Doofus, damo, ryala, or TF22. Anyone else I'm down for.

EAGERLY AWAITING SOME #ANALYSIS FROM KNIGHT. Or we can just kill Smidge since we've already bagged 2 mafia and killing him is net positive.

***Eagles*** as a throwaway

Would like Raise to explain to me why he needed to use a throwaway vote when he was bantering with Ryala about crowdsourcing his vote for like a half hour prior to this. Similar thing with Da, as in why was he voting for Smidge when he seemed around and could have made a more meaningful vote?

Also, to be fair to the Chic voters, her vote to put the 4th vote on Doofus looks bad, but it's hard to know if she intended to switch after the claim because his claim was so late. She may have been away.

Either way, we have like a billion misses and a subset of 8 or so to fire at. Because we've been so HOT at killing mafia, it's likely we're going to lynch a civ here.

For the record, the only chance maf really had of winning was an insta-counter to start today. But now its over and we can talk about baseball

Mafia has one play here. I'm waiting for it.

For the record, the only chance maf really had of winning was an insta-counter to start today. But now its over and we can talk about baseball
Ding. Ding. Ding.

Mafia's statistically only chance was to come out and force us to decide between doofus and that new person and hope we guessed wrong. They can still try that move now (and I expect them to do it with someone claiming he wasn't around, didn't want to come out, blah blah) but probably not going to work.

So now their only hope is to lynch or hit the watcher or BG. That said, we should all work together to eliminate any chance of either having to out himself (aka late ties).

Doofus, if you have a mafia, you should also just reveal that.

Civs, our goal now is to avoid making it known who the specials are. That's the only chance by mafia is to get very lucky and hit civ specials before we lynch or doofus finds mafia.

[video]https://giant.gfycat.com/OddUnitedAmericanratsnake.webm[/video]

O/U 99% chance that Dylan Bundy ends up in the Hall of Fame?

O/U 99% chance that Dylan Bundy ends up in the Hall of Fame?

Good O/U ryala. I think the CALCIFICATION in his shoulder is still a little bit of a concern, but his velo is back now, and he's up over 10 k/9 as a SP so far. 99% feels right on the dot. With about a 40% chance of him being the single greatest pitcher in the history of the sport.

Thought dv7's posts coming back read meh to me so I was leaning towards opening on him here but with MM on the block don't see the incentive of a teammate showing up in the last minute like that throwing a civ up there knowing how it would look. Maybe I'm over thinking that.

Agree that Nonny looks good

I'm backburnering chic for the round with Mm's post. I said in signup I'd be iffy activity wise but to include me if you needed numbers. I should be around for a bit this round. Then I'll definitely be around later tonight if Alice

MM was the guy who could force us to. He is died. I'm upset about it cause I wanted that forced on me. Luckily knight will do it regardless.

I'm with redwing cause APPARENTLY damo doesn't exist.

***dv7***

If dv7 is bad, eagles posts about him will be hella interesting.

Good O/U ryala. I think the CALCIFICATION in his shoulder is still a little bit of a concern, but his velo is back now, and he's up over 10 k/9 as a SP so far. 99% feels right on the dot. With about a 40% chance of him being the single greatest pitcher in the history of the sport.

B6H91qt.gif

Back