• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

*read through the thread before I submitted a name.

More important question: do I come out with info as to who I investigated or do I wait?
No reason to rush into anything. Time is our friend. But you definitely need to reveal sometime today.

Z22 and TimDunk now go back to the top of the list as suspects. Both had bad looking votes day 1 and both were pushing for doofus instead of dv7.

I still think Chic looks clean from the MM interactions. Ryala is a big question mark with the vote on doofus after he came out.

One of those four had zika yesterday

I was RB'd last night...me thinks that doofus is lying.

I was wondering when this would come up. I have no idea why I wasn't roleblocked, or why they hit Gouda instead of trying to hit me.

The rules don't say anything about the BG blocking twice in a row, so it's not like the mafia can just wait a night (last night), then hit me when I'm exposed. Add in the fact that there is a watcher, the mafia will have to sacrifice to kill me.

Yeah actually that makes sense. With a watcher and a bg I dont think you can hit there.

If Doofus is lying, that means there were two mafia tied up. Would be quite the dumb move to pull a fake cop play which then kills your teammate, and puts a ticking time bomb on yourself. You guarantee two deaths.

For the time being, we trust him.

Also, we basically have won if mafia wants to throw in the white towel.

Indy dead. 2/4 mafia dead. And if mafia ever wants to hit the cop, the first one dies from the BG and the second one gets watched. Their only chance is to kill the watcher. My guess is DV7 made the hit night 1 and mafia thought gouda may have been the watcher and seen it.

Now with more important things.

WTF Doofus?

1) You investigate me? Really? I was the most cleared thing possible to a civ from day 1. What an absolute worthless investigation.
2) You come out at 4:29. You literally leave one minute for people to talk and save you? Horribly bad.

He's probably dirty. Lots of it didn't make any sense. Baffling imo

He's probably dirty. Lots of it didn't make any sense. Baffling imo

I thought the weirdest part was that he didn't say who he investigated N1. But I don't think we can kill him here.

FeoS5SJ.png

Tough lost gouda. Dag I'm good

Back