• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

I will run if I get help. Start a signup.

We will do something easy like ABC or something cause I'm not as smart/witty as romcom at generating roles.

Gouda and suburban housewives love the same meme! Cool.

OquyB4Z.jpg

QN7donN.jpg

I went to see old crow medicine show last night at red rocks, don't think I've ever seen more lesbians in one place. And not the good kind.

You guize wanna play a game early in the week next week? I volunteer gouda to run and come up with the theme.

In early next week. As of right now, I can play the hell out of Monday.

Nonny, if you can make it to SCOR in 20 min, do it. I'm taking this season off because of the concussion, but our captain just called asking if I can sub tonight at 8:15. A bottle of wine from dinner and an IPA in. Gonna be an adventure

Updizzle: almost vomited multiple times, took girlfriend with me, parked her at the bar. In a fight? Also we lost. Successful night. Remember mafia guys? You got to learn a lot about a very uninteresting life in a very interesting storytelling voice

Nonny, if you can make it to SCOR in 20 min, do it. I'm taking this season off because of the concussion, but our captain just called asking if I can sub tonight at 8:15. A bottle of wine from dinner and an IPA in. Gonna be an adventure
Sorry, was in McLean for the night. Fancy dinner and way too many drinks all on Uncle Rich.

Back