• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

If a maf fake claimed a minute before the deadline and got voted off, he's not posting a minute after the deadline about how bad people were for voting for him.
Why not?

If you're maf, your goal is to get people to believe you. And if you know it's going to go to OT, you can make a post similar to Doofus' calling the civs stupid for voting for you.

I don't know about hosed, but having a watcher, cop and bodyguard in game with four maf is tough for the maf. Because once the cop comes out, you can't kill him without losing two maf. One to the bodyguard and one to the watcher
Agreed, and that's why I like the strongman kill aspect.

Also, mafia should have come out with an instant counter to doofus the next day. Your only real chance was convincing us to lynch doofus that day.

I don't know about hosed, but having a watcher, cop and bodyguard in game with four maf is tough for the maf. Because once the cop comes out, you can't kill him without losing two maf. One to the bodyguard and one to the watcher

true but you guys also had unlimited vig hits if people didnt say shit

Why not?

If you're maf, your goal is to get people to believe you. And if you know it's going to go to OT, you can make a post similar to Doofus' calling the civs stupid for voting for you.

Maybe hypothetically, but nobody in this game interpreted it that way. Anyway, we shouldn't be talking about strategic night talking because night talking just shouldn't happen

true but you guys also had unlimited vig hits if people didnt say shit

Yeah but they would be notified they had to say shit. So why would anyone not do it? I thought that role was kind of useless to be honest

I'm im Lawremce and its 95 degrees with 179% humidity

The AC can't even cool the house, it's 82 in here. It's like being in a steam room except with no naked old men dragging their balls around. Sad!

The AC can't even cool the house, it's 82 in here. It's like being in a steam room except with no naked old men dragging their balls around. Sad!

this is a nice day what are you talking

Are you a fat? Why is 82 the worst thing in the world?

When I'm on vacation, game on. When I get back, nothing. You guys suck.

I'd host but I'm moving today.

Back