• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

I mean, on top of the fact that fake claiming with 2 maf left and known roles is hilarious suicide, I'm assuming watcher was also on doofus and therefore knows I'm telling to truth so.

smidge (4) - raise, eagles, ryala, doofus
eagles (2) - nonny, tic
chic (2) - knight, z22
knight (2) – tic, timdunk
eagles (1) - damo
z22 (1) - redwing
timdunk (1) - da

Switch to ***Knight***

I'm still 95% sure that 22 is lying, though.

I mean, on top of the fact that fake claiming with 2 maf left and known roles is hilarious suicide, I'm assuming watcher was also on doofus and therefore knows I'm telling to truth so.

Not sure I've seen these two words back to back before.

Why aren't ppl voting Chic? Is there something clearing that I missed? I think Dv7's weird play on Day 1 would make more sense if they were both mafia.

Good morning lady and gents!

I'm can't decide between the Z22 (whoever that is) and Knight (who hasn't brought much to the table). Also, what's book on with Tic? (As always).

I know I haven't been around and I'm sorry about that work has been more than I wanted this week.

***knight***

Also did we ever get the investigations? That would be nice 30 mins to the deadline

Why aren't ppl voting Chic? Is there something clearing that I missed? I think Dv7's weird play on Day 1 would make more sense if they were both mafia.

Because we are voting for the silents. I know you are new to mafia, ZL22, but get with the times, man.

Also did we ever get the investigations? That would be nice 30 mins to the deadline

I thought the same, but there is no reason for him to give them. He obviously got a civ... so let's see how people interact with them.

Good morning lady and gents!

I'm can't decide between the Z22 (whoever that is) and Knight (who hasn't brought much to the table). Also, what's book on with Tic? (As always).

I know I haven't been around and I'm sorry about that work has been more than I wanted this week.

***knight***

This is fucking awful, BTW.

I haven't been helpful and not around so if it's my time that's fine I'm a safe kill.

But please off Raise for being a joke all game while trying to play.

I haven't been helpful and not around so if it's my time that's fine I'm a safe kill.

lulz

If you haven't been around, then how do you know I've been a joke all game while trying to play?

Back