• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP, GO

Biff strikes me as private school or gtfo but appreciated the good public ones that the poors attend for when he must tolerate them at birthday parties or misc child events

I have been informed by an unreliable source that this mostly has to do with the boards allegedly being insufferably boring ever since RJK took his Listerine and went home.

Last edited:
I have been informed by an unreliable source that this mostly has to do with the boards allegedly being insufferably boring ever since RJK took his Listerine and went home.

The activity in the mod forum has dropped off about 90%. Coincidence?

bkwKq.jpg

In the world of memes, this is my favorite.

Tragic. He did so much to make it interesting too.

i imagine atlanta posters are pretty fucking divisive

these are some love em or hate em fuckers right here:

Go
Moon
TAB
Biff
DirtySouth

Wait, are you suggesting that some people hate me?

I'll need a list of these philistines.

And where is Go's board? I want to talk about the Dawgs with someone who knows what's up.

Back