• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP, GO

It seemed like he lost his fastball a while ago and lately only showed up to face off against lefties. Or to come in and issue a walk(ing dead report).

So, apparently go is running for a political office and his advisers have told him he can no longer post on the site

You heard it here first

So, apparently go is running for a political office and his advisers have told him he can no longer post on the site

You heard it here first

Well it's too late for that when all of his previous posts get leaked. Then again it's the south and he's a fat republican, then again it's atlanta and he isn't black. So many factors at play.

Isn't go suburbs? Maybe the killer yacht rock revue can play his concession speech party.

Wouldn't it be great if we all showed up in Atlanta and voted illegally and he won due to voter fraud?

I have a fraction of the posts go has and know that I've effectively disqualified myself from ever holding public office thanks to my participation on these here RJKarl Boards. But I don't want to be the one to kill his dream.

Back