• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Suzanne Somers

WTF did you bring home a blonde wig for? You need to tell me something?
- Deacondaughterinlaw (my wife)
Suzanne Summers died.
-ds
Omg. That's so sad. Bummer.
-DDiL
was hoping Suzanne and you could help me get one last nut.
-ds
Giddy'up
-DDiL

WTF did you bring home a blonde wig for? You need to tell me something?
- Deacondaughterinlaw (my wife)
Suzanne Summers died.
-ds
Omg. That's so sad. Bummer.
-DDiL
was hoping Suzanne and you could help me get one last nut.
-ds
Giddy'up
-DDiL
Man you have to find something other than deacondaughterinlaw to post for your wife….

Man you have to find something other than deacondaughterinlaw to post for your wife….
Hmm
We retired toy. She'll never post. Though, maybe when I die, I should direct in the will that someone needs to sign up here are the grim reaper to deliver the knows.
*note to self try and lock up grim reaper @ogboards

Damn. Threes Company is really the only show I watch outside of sports, it still cracks me up. That's two out of the Three down. I'll have to pour one out at the Regal Beagle tonight.

She was on a USO tour overseas circa 1979-80, and I stood in line to get her autograph. I had been standing there for what seemed like forever with the line slowly moving when my brother (who was in line ahead of me) came up to me and said, let's go, I got her autograph for you. Still have it to this day, but never got to say hello and introduce my 7-8 year old self. In the afterlife, I guess. She and Farrah were the shiznit back in the day.

Back