• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Suzanne Somers

She was on a USO tour overseas circa 1979-80, and I stood in line to get her autograph. I had been standing there for what seemed like forever with the line slowly moving when my brother (who was in line ahead of me) came up to me and said, let's go, I got her autograph for you. Still have it to this day, but never got to say hello and introduce my 7-8 year old self. In the afterlife, I guess. She and Farrah were the shiznit back in the day.
Shit man, how low was your draft number that you were at a USO show at age 8?

Shit man, how low was your draft number that you were at a USO show at age 8?

Pretty low at that point. She was doing overseas base tours, so it wasn't Nam or anything. Lots of kids and horny GIs in that line to meet her. We didn't have a lot of TV overseas, but we did have Three's Company.

Pretty low at that point. She was doing overseas base tours, so it wasn't Nam or anything. Lots of kids and horny GIs in that line to meet her. We didn't have a lot of TV overseas, but we did have Three's Company.
If only we still lived in a world where throuples were celebrated. Instead those books are OUT ! #groomerslament

Back