• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

If Trump's "mild symptoms" include diarrhea, he could flush out forty pounds of shit and still have plenty left AND he'll be able to eat more Big Macs.

If Trump's "mild symptoms" include diarrhea, he could flush out forty pounds of shit and still have plenty left AND he'll be able to eat more Big Macs.

Man, having the flu/diarrhea totally sucks, but it's amazing to lose 10 pounds after it's all finished.

No question it sucks, but I doubt you are as full of shit as Trump is.

Unlike Trump, I bet you have had a salad within the past decade.

No question it sucks, but I doubt you are as full of shit as Trump is.

Unlike Trump, I bet you have had a salad within the past decade.

Last week I think I broke my record. I had a ton of chipotle followed by a 14 oz sirloin. I crapped out a single solid log that had to be between 16 and 18 inches. Prior to that, I think my longest pewp was about a foot long. I stay pretty loose, so I view this as a major accomplishment. I regret not taking a picture.

Here's a serious question. Wil Trump use Covid as an excuse for him losing the election?

If he loses, will he use his Covid as an excuse to run again in 24?

For the first question, I think the answer is absolutely he will.

RE: #2 - not sure, but maybe he'll try to get sympathy for Ivanka or Junior to run.

The WH saying Trump tested positive on late Thursday has been directly contradicted by the Walter Reed medical staff. At their presser they said Trump had been treated for 72 hours. They also said he was "doing fine". However, a handout to the WH press corps said POTUS doesn't have a "clear path to recovery yet."

Which is correct? Why did they lie about when?

My bad. It's impossible for anyone in Trump's orbit to ever tell the truth.

It's now clear that Trump KNEW he tested positive for Covid BEFORE going to a fundraising dinner at his club in NJ.

You can't get any more callous than knowing you are sick and contagious, not telling anyone and going into a crowded room with no one wearing masks.

I wonder if someone at the event gets sick and Trump loses if they can sue Trump for damages.

Trump's lead doc said he wanted to present a "rosy" picture about the POTUS. How about just telling the truth and not reading statements written by Trump?

I wonder what the O/U for Barr testing positive. There are videos of him with non-masked/pos Kellyanne Conway, Mike Lee, Chris Christie and Thom Tillis. I'm sure he's been with Trump since he was contagious. Or is Barr so evil that he can't test positive?

That's according to Rep. Ro Khana. More cases in ONE US workplace than in countries with total populations of about 124,000,000.

I wonder how the RW will describe Harris' style and results tonight. Besides being a woman, being a black woman will likely impact some interesting terminology.

Due to how well Trump feels, it shouldn't be a surprise that Jose Canseco will be added as a doctor.

Who knows roids better?

I thought Pence was a "Christian". Doesn't the Bible say "Do not bear false witness"?

Susan Page needs to take away time from Pence for his constant going over.

Pence is really a piece of shit.

Trump has tweeted his preliminary list for next week's Presidential Debate. It will include every member of the WH staff who has tested positive for Covid. Their hope is to scare everyone Biden would have invited.

Jeff Goldblum got on stage tonight to announce his 2024 campaign.

Back