• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Trump is crying about having a remote debate, because his mic can be shut off.

I suspect he was hoping they would cancel the debates or that Biden would refuse to expose himself to COVID so he could say they were afraid of him. I find it hard to believe he wanted to debate for two hours without control while recovering from COVID.

The roids would have kept Trump upright. Of course, he might have punched a couple of camera people.

I wonder if Trump and Republicans would be saying it's the governor's fault that she was targeted.

Too bad they can't charge Trump as a co-conspirator for saying, "Liberate Michigan."

If we are going to continue celebrating Columbus Day, others should be included. At the top of the list should be Wrongway Corrigan who made getting lost a career. Legendary member of the Vikings Purple People Eaters defense, Jim Marshall is a must. How about Hunter S. Thompson's buddy Oscar Zeta Acosta or Amelia Earhart? They completely disappeared.

Make this day what it was really about. Getting lost.

FREE Comedy show tonight - StandUpAndUnite.vote

Iliza Shlezinger
Marc Maron
Dulce Sloan
Bobcat Goldthwait
Taylor Tomlinson
Alex Edelman (If you haven't heard of him, he's really funny)
And more

This shows how radical this Supreme Court is and will become.

If Dems win the Senate and WH, they have no choice but to expand the Supreme Court to 15 Justices. If nine were needed in 1790 with a population of 3,900,000, it is not unreasonable to think in a far more litigious society of 330,000,000 fifteen would be needed.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...retweets-benghazi-conspiracy-theory-falsely-/

"President Donald Trump retweeted a baseless claim that former President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden killed a team of Navy SEALs and covered it up. The allegation has roots in a QAnon-supported conspiracy theory about the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya."

Of course, a member of that Seal Team 6 was on Chris Cuomo's show tonight. He spoke with the other members of his team.

There's no low that Trump won't go under and no lie he won't tell.

Some of the questions have leaked for Trump's Townhall tonight:

Mr. President, do you consider yourself more like Jesus or Albert Einstein?

Mr. President, now that you have proven Covid is a hoax, can I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day and not get sick?

Mr. President, I lost my job and my home this year, but I still love you and am a winner. What can I expect to win with next year?

Is Sasse starting the rats leaving a sinking ship? Or is this the opening for his 2024 run for POTUS?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/politics/ben-sasse-trump-criticism/index.html

GOP senator unloads on Trump in constituent call, saying 'he mocks evangelicals' and has 'flirted with White supremacists'

"Washington (CNN)Republican Sen. Ben Sasse criticized President Donald Trump earlier this week during a phone call with constituents, saying a number of unflattering things about the President, including that he's "flirted with White supremacists" and "kisses dictators' butts," his office confirmed to CNN.

"The way he kisses dictators' butts. I mean, the way he ignores that the Uyghurs are in literal concentration camps in Xinjiang right now. He hasn't lifted a finger on behalf of the Hong Kongers," Sasse said in response to a constituent's question about his relationship with Trump and his past criticisms of the President.

"The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership. The way he treats women and spends like a drunken sailor. The ways I criticized President (Barack) Obama for that kind of spending I've criticized President Trump for as well. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He's flirted with White supremacists," the Nebraska Republican said."

later:

""The reality is that he careened from curb to curb. First, he ignored Covid. And then he went into full economic shutdown mode. He was the one who said 10 to 14 days of shutdown would fix this, and that was always wrong," he said. "So I don't think the way he's led through Covid has been reasonable or responsible or right."

And he's to the right of the real Mussolini.

Last night Trump said he heard that 85% of the people who wear masks get Covid. If only 1/3 of the public ever wears masks, it would be about 110,000,000. That means that over 95,000,000 have or had Covid. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTT!!!

Too little too late = still complicit

Yeah, you always got the sense that Sasse hated Trump but waited until it's too late to primary him to unload on Trump. He didn't even join Romney in voting to convict Trump of obstruction.

If the Supreme Court sides with Trump on ACA or the Census decision has a clear opening to expand the Court. If they side with Trump on both, the public could be overwhelmingly popular.

If the Court kills ACA, tens of millions of people will immediately lose their coverage. Every woman will be considered to be in the pre-existing conditions pool as will tens of millions of men. Biden could go on national TV using taking away healthcare during a pandemic as radical and cruel.

Trump is trying to change hundreds of years of how the Census has been taken and used. The first case is not to count undocumented people towards Congressional districting. If this is decided for Trump, the next logical step will be to have some states say counting undocumented for appropriations is unfair. This would be another radical decision.

Either of those create a public that will support expanding the Court to protect their rights. If the Roberts Court rules for on Trump on both, Biden could have 60-70% support.

Back