• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Trumptards.

That’s how I misread your post.

I may be a bad person for thinking this...but I kind of like that term as a descriptor of true believers in Trump.

Trumptards.

That’s how I misread your post.

I may be a bad person for thinking this...but I kind of like that term as a descriptor of true believers in Trump.

I’ll allow it.

Point stands.

Didn't know AOC=red lubette...my bad...

Last edited:
He was talking about AOC and he has called her that for months,and anyone without an axe to grind knows the "red" part is a laughably idiotic reference to her supposedly being a communist.

Lin Wood and QaNon are now convincing people that Chief Justice John Roberts was buddies with Jeffrey Epstein and flew on his plane.

I wonder if they used the plane because Roberts too far to get delivery from the pizza place in DC that is a hub for child trafficking.

Lin Wood and QaNon are now convincing people that Chief Justice John Roberts was buddies with Jeffrey Epstein and flew on his plane.

I wonder if they used the plane because Roberts too far to get delivery from the pizza place in DC that is a hub for child trafficking.

Works for me. The best thing QAnon can do is eat their own. Especially with a Biden presidency on the way.

Any Republican who doesn't support Q is a traitor and deserves to have their reputation destroyed!

That's right! With a winning bid- YOU can press the button that blows up what used to be the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City.

Someone should do a Go Fund Me to raise enough money for Barack Obama to do the honors...

If anyone doubts Trump is a Russian asset, this ends all discussion. There is no reason other than to cover for his bosses in Moscow.

According to Col. Wilkinson (Colin Powell's aid), Gen. Flynn can be called back to active duty for the purpose of being court martialed for his seditious pleas for Trump. He can lose his stars and even be given a dishonorable discharge.

I hope karma intercedes and makes this so.

There has been some posting about AC auctioning off the right to press the button and implode Trump Taj Mahal. We need to make the even perfect.

It should be done at 8 AM EDT, January 20. The ceremony shouldn't be from a platform on the Boardwalk. It should be set-up from another AC landmark- the White House (it's a legendary cheesesteak joint).

In April, Trump was already talking about having a vaccine. Sadly for America, that's all he and his administration were doing. They certainly weren't planning for the distribution of said vaccine. The government has access to enough vaccines for over 20M people and promised they would be in people's arms by the end of this month. As of this morning, slightly more than 10% of that number have been delivered to the first group.

How is such incompetence even possible?

Could KY Governor Andy Beshear run and beat Rand Paul in 2022?

How perfect could it be for Mitch to lose the Senate by Paul losing?

Back