• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roanoke VA Reporter & Cameraman Shot Dead on Live TV

The odd thing is, there is no mention of the woman being interviewed, at least that I've seen. Was she also shot, and if so what is her fate? If it was just the reporter and cameraman, could they have done a story on him recently and this is revenge? So many different possibilities.

I read on twitter.com two killed, one injured. So I assume she was just wounded

The cameraman was engaged to a producer at the station and this was their (or at least her) last day as she's going to a station in Charlotte.

the reporter was dating an anchor at the station

The odd thing is, there is no mention of the woman being interviewed, at least that I've seen. Was she also shot, and if so what is her fate? If it was just the reporter and cameraman, could they have done a story on him recently and this is revenge? So many different possibilities.

One of the linked articles says she was shot and is in surgery. I'm not sure how old that information is though.

I read on twitter.com two killed, one injured. So I assume she was just wounded

Yeah. Somebody posted that on the other thread.

Shot in the back and taken to the hospital.

She was shot and in surgery I think I read.

Like too long to have reasonably reached by car?

No, considering the shooting was at 6:45 this morning. He could have made it to South Carolina by now if he didn't hit too much traffic in Greensboro.

She went into surgery. Bullet in back. Sounded like she would be okay.

The person being interviewed was shot and is in surgery, according to twitter.

They're saying an arrest is imminent, should be saying the suspects death is imminent. I know, I know, that's not how our system works and it's a good thing it doesn't, but things like this just piss me off.

The cameraman was engaged to a producer at the station and this was their (or at least her) last day as she's going to a station in Charlotte.

Someone on reddit said that she was in the station producing when this all happened to, so both of the victim's significant others had to watch them die live on tv.

CNVzFdjWgAA-Ws_.png

Steps from where some of my wife's family lives. They know the interviewee.

little back road will lead from SML to I-81. From there 81 goes north a long way. They should be able to nab this POS

Steps from where some of my wife's family lives. They know the interviewee.

Fiancee's coworker (used to work for an NBC affiliate here in Philly) went to journalism school together and worked with her for a while.

This story sucks.

Back