• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rodney Purvis

I can understand tweeting something like "i don't no" for brevity's sake, but why say "know one outside of my camp." Doesn't make sense, and Rodney's not the first one I've seen do it.

Yeah, it's tough when it is your guys.

I was (trolling) on PackPride last year (after the tourney) and mentioned that I thought that both CJ Leslie and Lorenzo Brown are first round picks. The NCSU fans just couldn't help but explain that I was wrong and neither Leslie nor Brown was NBA ready. When the players are firmly entrenched with your team, they are all-world players. When there is a possibility that they go elsewhere, they are overrated and better-served staying another year or two.... WFU fans use to do the same thing, back when they had NBA quality players.

Great post steve. And I don't really know how/why anyone was arguing with Leslie/Brown being 1st rounders, because they certainly are. Both should have come back for this season (obviously IMO again) as I can see them both improving from fringe 1st rounders to lottery picks with solid seasons this year. I can promise you no one was saying Zo or CJ were overrated after our Georgetown game last year haha. Should be a fun season for us as Gott seems to have the team headed into a great direction.

You guys will get it turned around soon enough, you have a lot of talent coming in and given the scouting my brother has done, have a steal in CMM, Tree and McClinton. You will get it together sooner rather than later.

NBA execs are going to fall over themselves gushing at Lo's size and potential at PG. Leslie is always going to have concerns about his true position (ala Aminu) but I see both going in the 12-20 range in this years draft.

http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=6343...TVD&doc=104127354&key=key-tbyl4v320s6yp1bq5le

I think this gives best recap of where things stand. I think Purvis will ultimately be ruled eligible to play this season, but who knows. His circumstances does sound a bit fishy with him failing/getting held back in 8th grade, then able to finish high school in 3 years. From everything I've heard, he does sound like good kid, so I hope things work out for him.

My that UpperRoom education...

Rodney Purvis
‏@rpurvis_0
Clears to join my team !!!!!!!!!!!

We wish our pituitary retards were as good as theirs.

Here at Punter U, all we have left is soccer to hang our hats on and State has even surpassed us at that.

My that UpperRoom education...

Rodney Purvis
‏@rpurvis_0
Clears to join my team !!!!!!!!!!!

If you would ever listen to Purvis, you will find he is a class act and very good kid. He handled this whole situation with more maturity than many of our posters, myself included.

Getting cleared was huge for us. I think the thread announcing it blew to 7-8 pages in just minutes.

first win the eligibility battle with the ncaa, then the acc. the pack is back!

Back