• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

I've seen and heard a few of these interviews with people who signed that letter. They struggle to identify the problem. They can't give a cohesive definition of "cancel culture." And they don't consider that employers or whoever are making the right business decisions by "cancelling" people who hurt the business. The whole argument about employment contracts was so off-base and especially because Williams struggled to pretend he knows what people's contracts look like.

Last edited:

there's a war on my right to write opinion pieces about the war on my right to write opinion pieces and I will no longer be silent about that war make sure you buy me a coffee on patreon and check out my new book about the war on my right to write opinion pieces thanks.

I've seen and heard a few of these interviews with people who signed that letter. They struggle to identify the problem. They can't give a cohesive definition of "cancel culture." And they don't consider that employers or whoever are making the right business decisions by "cancelling" people who hurt the business. The whole argument about employment contracts was so off-base and especially because Williams struggled to pretend he knows what people's contracts look like.

I just love the idea that there's no outcry about Blake Neff being "cancelled" because they believe there was a clause in his contract prohibiting racism. At Fox News. Working for Tucker Carlson.

there's a war on my right to write opinion pieces about the war on my right to write opinion pieces and I will no longer be silent about that war make sure you buy me a coffee on patreon and check out my new book about the war on my right to write opinion pieces thanks.

You can read the excerpt from my book in the NY Times and I'll be on Meet the Press and every show on Fox News to discuss how I'm being silenced.

when are you booked for Joe Rogan

Rep to everyone who recently posted. I have to spread before I can rep Townie though.

I need them to answer some basic questions. Who is canceling you? How is that canceling impacting your life? What do you want to do about those cancelers?

This is just another example of powerful people feeling vulnerable because people are actually questioning them.

It's also about first responders not just cops. All part of the plan to pivot from hating cops to hating all first responders. Well done kayleigh.

It's also about first responders not just cops. All part of the plan to pivot from hating cops to hating all first responders. Well done kayleigh.

I’m not sure how “Dems cancelled Paw Patrol” is going to hurt Dems with parents of young children.

Ben Shapiro is the clean up hitter. All the rubes and boomers get there head filled with ranting crazy shit from all kinds of sources and Ben Shapiro then makes it all seem legitimate by putting an "academic" spin to it.

Back