• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Pretty incredible post full of misogyny and racism that you found funny. Interesting

The "Lubes" at CNN hold someone accountable for unethical behavior without waiting for lawsuits and conservatives don't know what to make of it.

conservatives love to harp on CNN for being this all powerful messaging service for the lubes but also love to harp on how low ratings it is

Sailor has shown repeatedly that he doesn't know how to include links. I'm not going to provide a link since I don't want to provide traffic but it was from the heeeelarious Babylon Bee,

LMAO at "staged" in quotes.

You object to the headline writer/editor using quotes to show its their description of the event? Interesting.

Angus seems enamored with the Smollett case and has mentioned it multiple times why?

Apparently he likes black men getting their comeuppance.

This was a crappy case of a man deciding to make horribly false allegations that only hurt actual victims. The reason why it was such a big deal (prior to finding out it was " "staged" " - quoting the quote for you!!) was that it is completely believable. That sort of shit happens a lot. People of color are the victims of hate crimes far too often. This time it was fake and the justice system worked as intended. E.g. conviction. I'm most interested in why republicans are so worked up over it. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

Apparently he likes black men getting their comeuppance.

This was a crappy case of a man deciding to make horribly false allegations that only hurt actual victims. The reason why it was such a big deal (prior to finding out it was " "staged" " - quoting the quote for you!!) was that it is completely believable. That sort of shit happens a lot. People of color are the victims of hate crimes far too often. This time it was fake and the justice system worked as intended. E.g. conviction. I'm most interested in why republicans are so worked up over it. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

No, it was completely unbelievable. The whole time.

Hate crimes are believable. This particular one incident was shady. That's why conservatives like to focus on it so they can cast doubt on hate crimes in general.

Google "asian jussie smollett" for some examples.

Keep in mind the "believability" bar is incredibly low on the Tunnels where the following items were (still are?) believed:

• FL suppressed COVID-19 cases and deaths
  • Ron DeSantis ordered the SWAT team to raid the home of the 'FL COVID Scientist' who blew the whistle on #1. And guns were pointed at her and her children
  • Steele Dossier is legit
  • 1619 Project is "real history"
  • Those smirking Covington high kids accosted that poor native american activist
  • Hands Up - Don't Shoot

With this in mind, white supremacists roaming the streets of Chicago in the middle of the night during winter wearing MAGA hats while carrying bleach and nooses just looking to lynch a black D-list celeb leaving a Subway is TOTALLY BELIEVABLE

Angus seems enamored with the Smollett case and has mentioned it multiple times why?

Yet another illustration (out of many) of the gullibility and outright stupidity by the super smart guys and gals who are proud members of the party of intelligence, truth and facts

Back