• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Hate crimes are believable. This particular one incident was shady. That's why conservatives like to focus on it so they can cast doubt on hate crimes in general.

Google "asian jussie smollett" for some examples.

This. Hate crimes happen. It's usually targeted at people of color. This one seemed sketchy as limited info began coming out and now he's been found guilty.

System worked but because he is a gay black man it's evidence of some gay antifa war on Christmas. I think I got that right. But please tell us more about how egregious this one incident is.

Angus seems enamored with the Smollett case and has mentioned it multiple times why?

Yet another illustration (out of many) of the gullibility and outright stupidity by the super smart guys and gals who are proud members of the party of intelligence, truth and facts

Nope. That's not it. There is something else.

Apparently the role of fox media is to recognize insurrection, acknowledge the optics look terrible, realize your viewers will believe anything you tell them (looking at you col), profit from lies about what actually happened. Scream about CNN.

Apparently the role of fox media is to recognize insurrection, acknowledge the optics look terrible, realize your viewers will believe anything you tell them (looking at you col), profit from lies about what actually happened. Scream about CNN and liberal message board echo chambers.

FIFY

After Conviction For Sex Crimes, Ghislaine Maxwell Announces New Job At CNN
Celebs
December 29th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

NEW YORK, NY—Ghislaine Maxwell has been convicted on 5 counts related to sex crimes committed against minors for over a decade. A few minutes after her conviction, she announced she has landed a brand-new job at CNN.

"We called Maxwell as soon as the verdict was read," said CNN President Jeff Zucker. "Ghislaine has shown us she has exactly what it takes to work here. This has nothing to do with the fact that she's really good at committing sex crimes. We are hiring her for her... um, many other qualifications. Yeah. Qualifications."

Maxwell will replace Wolf Blitzer as an anchor on The Situation Room and will also be placed in charge of the hiring of all new female interns.

"I am humbled to have been given this new opportunity at CNN," said Maxwell, "and I promise to do my best to find the very best girls—er, I mean, news. The very best news. Yeah. That's what I meant."

Ghislaine Maxwell will broadcast the news from her federal prison cell in New York City until her sentence is completed, or until she kills herself.

giphy.gif

That Babylon Bee is just conservative comedy gold, I tell you. It's right up there with Scott Baio and Jeff Foxworthy on the list of the greats.

Back