• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

I'd love to see an example of me freaking out on this board (there are probably examples on the sports board). You lose your shit like twice a month.

Nah, you and the rest of the Hillshills are just too dense to realize when I'm fucking around with you. It should be obvious by now, but for whatever reason, y'all never seem to get it.

The story was picked up and repeated by MSM, as the article makes clear. I originally saw it on Yahoo.

You got it, teach. I believe you. A quick google search showed links to the daily mail, snopes stating it was false, and media reports showing it was false. But I'm sure you are right.

Uh no. He made a mistake, admitted it, and retracted his story. Big difference between that and promoting fake news.
It's amusing how the right tries to equate something like this with Trump and his surrogates steadfastly sticking to some conspiracy theory that has been totally debunked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Guys, the term " Fake News" can only be used for totally false news aimed against Dems. You must use the term "False News" or some equivalent when referring to completely false news aimed at Trump.

Dems got the trademark on that term first. They get really incensed when you try and steal their term. That is "intellectual property theft"and it is just wrong.

Guys, the term " Fake News" can only be used for totally false news aimed against Dems. You must use the term "False News" or some equivalent when referring to completely false news aimed at Trump.

Dems got the trademark on that term first. They get really incensed when you try and steal their term. That is "intellectual property theft"and it is just wrong.

the dems spread false or fake news? say it ain't so, know

The BBC took the bait. I haven't seen anything to suggest the Trump administration didn't just put together a list of any attacks by Muslim perpetrators without regard for media coverage.

Back