• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

I have a hunch that there will be many adjectives that you can use to fill in __________ President ever when speaking of President Trump. Maybe we will get lucky and the most apt will be greatest.

The thing about Trump is that literally no matter what happens he will spin it in his favor and apparently about 48%ish of people will buy it. It is his gift. He will burn down everything if it means preserving his image. It's why I think there is only a slim chance that he doesn't get reelected in 2020.

Last edited:
Kellyanne Conway just told people to buy Ivanka's products on TV. Sure there's nothing wrong with that. Could you imagine Republican reaction if Obama sent Valerie Jarrett out there to plug his book?

I love how the right-wingers on here just ignore these things. Don't even address them when people post about them. Would you be ignoring it if it was Obama?

The media is more important now than ever since we have elected a President who has no idea how to tell the truth. Accountability is at an all time high, and while every single station out there has their biases and slants, there is an objective truth out there that needs to be held with some regard.

Well said.

Trump's tactic of yelling (and tweeting) falsehoods loudly will continue to be countered by the free press. The obfuscation stratagem can only swindle the simple-minded for so long.

I love how the right-wingers on here just ignore these things. Don't even address them when people post about them. Would you be ignoring it if it was Obama?

It's a violation of the law, but it just doesn't matter.

Kinda hard to keep up after the 834 different things y'all have bitched about in the first two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so your argument is that no 'liberal' on the boards commented on or responded to comments about Hillary's email issues?

And it's not like liberals are just reporting on Conway, she said it herself on national TV

Just wanted to put this somewhere:

vWcnOvH.jpg

so your argument is that no 'liberal' on the boards commented on or responded to comments about Hillary's email issues?

Maybe because it was a non-issue that got blown completely out of proportion?

Back