• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Well said.

Trump's tactic of yelling (and tweeting) falsehoods loudly will continue to be countered by the free press. The obfuscation stratagem can only swindle the simple-minded for so long.

Sadly no.

Maybe because it was a non-issue that got blown completely out of proportion?

so I guess a reasonable response would be "another stupid and blatantly wrong thing the Trump Goons have done but NBD in the long run"

or stick with "WHAT ABOUT LIBERALS!?!????"

Kellyanne Conway just told people to buy Ivanka's products on TV. Sure there's nothing wrong with that. Could you imagine Republican reaction if Obama sent Valerie Jarrett out there to plug his book?

Haven't you heard? It's the Shake Things Up In Washington Revolution®, brought to you by Trump® and the Ivanka Trump Collection®.

featuring:

People are Damn Tired of Establishment Politicians®
Being Taken for Granted®
Sad!®
They Are Unfair to _______!®
That's Fake News!®

more to come! Buy a hat!

so your argument is that no 'liberal' on the boards commented on or responded to comments about Hillary's email issues?

nope I am saying issues or ethic issues that liberals are up in arms with or accusing right of were in fact not so important to them during the Obama administration.

Kelly Ann should not be saying buy anything.

so I guess a reasonable response would be "another stupid and blatantly wrong thing the Trump Goons have done but NBD in the long run"

ITC my silence on these boards on an issue does not mean I agree with it.

In a word, no. If the president sent his aides out to plug his family's products, I wouldn't ignore it, no matter who the president is.

what abotu his SoS or her husband to a foreign country to bolster their foundation ?

ITC i have a secret for you. Both sides play this game. boom I just blew your mind

nope I am saying issues or ethic issues that liberals are up in arms with or accusing right of were in fact not so important to them during the Obama administration.

Kelly Ann should not be saying buy anything.

Oh good. False equivalencies. 89, which family businesses did Obama attempt to enrich while in office?

16681631_1421761941250189_642409759170918901_n.jpg

Not sure if joking. Either way, it boggles the mind how much conservatives hate energy they don't have to dig deep into the ground for.

I've noticed when conducting Google searches recently that Breitbart sometimes shows up in the top results. WTH?

Not sure if joking. Either way, it boggles the mind how much conservatives hate energy they don't have to dig deep into the ground for.

The mileage they tried to get out of Benghazi and Solyndra boggles the mind when juxtaposed against the daily shrugging over this administration's obvious incompetence and disregard for ethics, preparation, and responsibility.

The mileage they tried to get out of Benghazi and Solyndra boggles the mind when juxtaposed against the daily shrugging over this administration's obvious incompetence and disregard for ethics, preparation, and responsibility.

And what's crazy is that it's tough to tell if they're just playing politics or if they honestly equate minor things that happened under Obama with the shit storms we've seen in just the last few weeks.

Back