• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

what abotu his SoS or her husband to a foreign country to bolster their foundation ?

What her husband does is irrelevant. Nobody is saying that Trump's kids can't do their own thing, so long as the President doesn't try to use his office to help them.

I don't know what you're referring to about Hillary using her office to benefit her foundation, but I'd be happy to take a look at anything you have from a decent source on that.

Remember, that time, when there was that 50+ page threa don Benghazi where the deaths of the Americans was blamed squarely on Hillary, and the entire election was doubted by jhmd and Wrangor?

giphy.gif

that was awesome !

Chaffetz is demanding an investigation of Kellyanne's commercial, so I think that means the right-wingers on here now have permission to say it was wrong

Well said.

Trump's tactic of yelling (and tweeting) falsehoods loudly will continue to be countered by the free press. The obfuscation stratagem can only swindle the simple-minded for so long.

The trust in the press will be eroded before trust in Trump.

Chaffetz is demanding an investigation of Kellyanne's commercial, so I think that means the right-wingers on here now have permission to say it was wrong

lol. Chaffetz is not the leader of the GOP, DJT is.

No, remember: Trump isn't a Republican. It's why jhmd didn't vote for him and doesn't support him.

As someone who correctly predicted Trump's win, I know I am right here.

I submit I'm the only one who predicted Trump's win. Otherwise, you'd have started The Official President Trump thread, and/or bet dick pics a year and a half ago on the result. Don't take my Thunder.

The trust in the press is already gone

FIFY. The moderates or undecideds like me have lost alot of faith in the past year.

Now its just there are two sites two different subsets of people go to to hear what they want to hear. And both sides completely dismiss the other. Seriously just look at CNN and Brietbart right now, both sides are complete #disasters. #fakenews.

Like very first item listed under "headlines" of CNN right now is "A MOM IS DEPORTED"

Maybe they were subtle before and I never noticed, but it's not subtle anymore. It's legit #fakenews

Last edited:
So a mom wasn't deported?

In the era of false equivalency, lining up CNN and Breitbart as two sides of the same coin may defeat all comers.

CNN may be in the business of sensationalizing news, but if a mother was actually deported then the story is not fake.

Good to see the "boom goes the dynamite" guy has revitalized his career.

Still selective about the media outlets, I see:

Back