• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Yep.

A true enemy of the people.

Lectro, do you also sympathize with the MAGA bomber?

Oh man. You really got me,Dirk.So tell me,Dirk,do you sympathize with the Bernie Bro shooting up members of Congress on a baseball field or a dipshit doctor tackling a senator from Kentucky and breaking his ribs and puncturing a lung? Or closer to home..the Republican offices firebombed?

Lectro punctuation:

Knows a space goes after a comma but doesn’t care +225
Does not know a space goes after a comma -140
Unaware that any punctuation has rules +175

It’s hard to understand him sometimes, but I think Lectro meant the true American patriot that rushed the cameraman’s bum stepped out of character. All MAGists want to attack journalists from time to time, but it’s completely out of character to act on it.

I’m not hard to understand. You are simply slow. It’s not anything to be ashamed about. Only about 30 percent of the folks out here can keep pace.

Oh man. You really got me,Dirk.So tell me,Dirk,do you sympathize with the Bernie Bro shooting up members of Congress on a baseball field or a dipshit doctor tackling a senator from Kentucky and breaking his ribs and puncturing a lung? Or closer to home..the Republican offices firebombed?

No.

Your turn.

Lol. Can’t even answer a simple yes or no question about Trump.

The role of the media is to Tell the Truth.

I understand the Dem doesn’t get it..but millions upon millions of Americans do!

?

Just answer this question. Has Donald trump done anything that you would consider bad policy or morally questionable?

There are Tens of Millions Just Like Me.

Choke on that Fact.

1) I never choke
2) This may be the truthiest post you’ve ever made
3) The fact that it is truthy is one of the most depressing things in society currently

So that’s what it comes down to..We are not budging.This not your father’s “silent majority”.

We don’t cave anymore and we are dam sure done apologizing to any of you faux fking moralists.

You are weak and we will not be capitulating to any more of your mob coercion. Period.

So that’s what it comes down to..We are not budging.This not your father’s “silent majority”.

We don’t cave anymore and we are dam sure done apologizing to any of you faux fking moralists.

You are weak and we will not be capitulating to any more of your mob coercion. Period.

God damn right we won’t be. Heil Trump!

trump caves like a whipped puppy every time the pressure is on.

I'm glad to see that one of the tenets of Making America Great Again is being a total dick to anyone and everyone

Back