• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

1) I never choke
2) This may be the truthiest post you’ve ever made
3) The fact that it is truthy is one of the most depressing things in society currently

Not nearly as depressing as the considerable legion of Marxists who have sprouted dumb as dirt from the pages of “a people’s history” — your heads have been filled with pure-T-shit,my boy. Trump is here to help you unclog this mess they made of your mind.

True.

A guy who got banned for threatening violence on others unsurprisingly condones violence on journalists.

We all know it's only a matter of time before he cracks up again, starts threatening others, again, and gets himself banned, again. I do like that he's started adding smiley-face emoticons to the end of some of his attacks, like "you're a dumbass mutherfucker!" followed by a smiley-face. I don't think it's going to help him any, but I guess at least he's trying this time.

Last edited:
How low must one value their own self worth to turn to the empty words of a lying, egotistical carpetbagger to find personal meaning in life?

You got jobbed..you got gassed WFfaithfultowhatIhavenofkingclue— you are going to have to spit up 2 plus years of straight assed lying you little boy.

No sympathy whatsoever will come from me. I’m gonna be right here for your daily dose and make sure you eat the entire thing.

You are the ond who will have to live with the lies you bought. It was a ruse play for lubes just like YOU

You know your belief in the man is based solely on lies. Your only joy is comes from the suffering of others because of your own suffering. I am sorry that you are suffering and angry. I'd be happy to recommend a counselor to help you work through some things.

Time,wffaithful,for you to wake up.

Just like your alma mater..Wake up Wffaithful. It’s hard to watch the terrific gassing you folks have endured.

It is maddening and if were you I’d not only disenchanted (to say the least) but I’d be irate at those who have hoodwinked you. You and all who have bought into the lies are owed an apology.

In the end,I don’t blame you.The blame falls on squarely on those who have berated you mercilessly with pure propaganda these last few years. I don’t envy your road. I’m sorry for what they have done to you and so many others. :(

Just like your alma mater..Wake up Wffaithful. It’s hard to watch the terrific gassing you folks have endured.

It is maddening and if I were you I’d not only be disenchanted (to say the least) but I’d be irate at those who have hoodwinked you. You and all who have bought into the lies are owed an apology.

In the end,I don’t blame you.The blame falls on squarely on those who have berated you mercilessly with pure propaganda these last few years. I don’t envy your road. I’m sorry for what they have done to you and so many others. :(

Is this about Ted Stachitas. It’s ok, Lectro. We have Dave Clawson with two good QBs now. Jim Grobe can’t hurt you anymore.

I don't care where or if lectro went to college, but why do we allow a poster to continually belittle the Wake Forest education we received?

It is maddening and if were you I’d not only disenchanted (to say the least) but I’d be irate at those who have hoodwinked you. You and all who have bought into the lies are owed an apology.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...onight-show-i-will-apologize-if-im-ever-wrong

I don't care where or if lectro went to college, but why do we allow a poster to continually belittle the Wake Forest education we received?

Why is anyone affected by anything he posts? He’s either a fully committed troll or a little bit of a crazy person. Either way, you should engage with him solely for your own amusement. You won’t change his mind, and he’s never going to change yours. Neither of you will learn anything in the exchange either. Just ignore Lectro or push his buttons like a child. Anything else and you’re just wasting your time.

Why is anyone affected by anything he posts? He’s either a fully committed troll or a little bit of a crazy person. Either way, you should engage with him solely for your own amusement. You won’t change his mind, and he’s never going to change yours. Neither of you will learn anything in the exchange either. Just ignore Lectro or push his buttons like a child. Anything else and you’re just wasting your time.

sort of a dumb argument just because his posts and responses to them clutter up every thread. his politics and grammar are one thing, I just don't see the point in him going personal on something the vast majority of us are very appreciative of.

sort of a dumb argument just because his posts and responses to them clutter up every thread. his politics and grammar are one thing, I just don't see the point in him going personal on something the vast majority of us are very appreciative of.

Which is why he says it. It’s because he knows it gets a rise. Same way moonz talks about Stan Gable’s shiny bald head. And we talk about how the meth in moonz’s blood stream is only outmatched by the syphilis.

The three amigos of sailor, Lectro and Moonz may have first met on a tertiary syphilis support forums and migrated over here because of Moonz.

Putting this here for the media call out:

Back